To get a Swedish licence

You have a foreign driving licence issued in a country outside the EEA and now need to get a Swedish licence.

In your situation we recommend our mini package.

The first thing is to get a learners permit. Apply here
You must also attach a visual screening to the application, we will help you with this during office hours. The screening is included in the mini package.

Next step is to book dates for Risk part 1 and 2

Then study theory, there are a lot of facts and it usually takes some time to learn everything that is required.

Once you have obtained the learners permit, you can log into Trafikverkets booking page. Book a theory test.

When you have read all theory, maybe already been approved by Trafikverket, do you book the mock driving test to get feedback on your driving and how well you manage to adapt to a Swedish driving style. The driving will be simular to a driving test, but of course you can influence the elements you want us to check extra. You will find informations about which elements are included in the test in the mini package.

Keep in mind that some countries' driving style is more similar to the Swedish and others have a completely different driving style, then you may need extra lessons.
You can book time for driving tests already when you book the theory test, but remember to give yourself time to analyze the feedback from your mock driving test.